Thursday 15 May 2014

Contradictions

Contradictions

 Contradiction


I plan for the next day,
Though, on a breath, I'm living
I strive for contentment,
Though I've had more than my filling
I barge into empty doorways,
Though I'm hardly willing

I crave a new melody,
Though my heart is always singing
I grope for the cure,
Though the disease is not stinging
I search for the end,
Though I haven't seen the beginning

I long for gold beneath my feet,
But, my inner wealth, I'm spilling
I make haste to receive favours,
But, my own promise, I'm not fulfilling
I think I've gotten too far,
But, in a tight circle, I'm spinning

I shed tears when I pray,
But, my own problems, I'm knitting
I fancy myself as truthful,
But, in forgotten lies, I'm swimming
I search for the end,

But I haven't seen the beginning


 More useful links:


==================================================
If you have any suggestion, please feel free to contact and comment us. 
We will consider your positive response and suggestion.
==================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment