Friday 2 May 2014

My Flight


ENGLISH AND URDU POETRY CORNER
 my flight


My Flight

No ground holds my feet,
Across the endless skies, I fly
The world is a jigsaw from above,
A view that no treasure can ever buy,

No regrets burden my wings,
My dazed eyes forget to cry
Melodies of the air in my ears,
Leave all material desires dry,

The bulging clouds house kingdoms within,
Where all the secrets of Heaven lie
The fog consumes my body at first,
But soon it burns before my eye,

There are yet other places to see,
To the direction of the winds, I comply
The gardens of Eden, I stumble upon,
Wherein, the rains are not as shy,

The flowers whisper to the Sun,
Their sheer beauty, none can deny
Am I in a dream? I fall in doubt
And question the skies for a reply,

The golden snow melts my senses,
No more, I am made to pry
I feel that the sky will be my abode,

As my numbered days fly by


==================================================

 More useful links:

No comments:

Post a Comment